[rt-devel] An internal RT error has occurred

user1437 at QET.BE user1437 at QET.BE
Wed Jan 20 04:30:25 EST 2016

Hello all,

I’ve always been using RT for ticketing, and I’m very pleased with it.
2 weeks ago I started deploying the rc4.4 with the RTIR plugin (RT-IR-3.2)
apparently I’ve got a problem when I want to access the RTIR menu tab it gives me this error:

	An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can find more details in RT's log files.

but nothing special to find in the RT log files.

Can someone point me on my way, cause I looked at several things but can’t seem to find the reason…

Kind regards