[rt-devel] "Bug with queuelist"

Alexander Reintzsch Alexander.Reintzsch at netsystem.de
Thu Jun 16 04:50:49 EDT 2016

Hi,

Yesterday I have added a new life cycle. These status-names also contain capital letters, i.e. "keinErsatzteil" (meaning noSparepart in German). Everything works well and I really like this feature a lot.

Nevertheless because of the use of capital letters, in "Queue List" the tickets with that status were not counted. The problem was quickly found.

in ./share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByLifecycle is the following command line

78c78
<     <a href="<% $link_status->($queue, $status) %>"><% $data->{$queue->{id}}->{lc $status} || '-' %></a>
---

As you can see it uses lc. So it filters for the lower case name of the status. This one cannot be found, because the status contains a capital letter.

I created the file in  ./local/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByLifecycle and removed the lc and now it works.

Maybe if there is no really good reason you can remove the lc in share, too.

Otherwise I would be interested why status names must have lower case letters.

Sincerely yours

Alexander Reintzsch