[rt-devel] Populating Custom Fields via Template

Jannae Jacks jannae at nyu.edu
Sat Mar 19 17:09:33 EDT 2016

And I just re-read the documentation and figured it out. :) So, nevermind!

FYI, if anyone is still struggling with this silently, custom fields are
available as part of the "create ticket" action.

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.0/RT/Action/CreateTickets.html

All you need to do is say:

CF-name of your field: something something

And it works like a charm.