[rt-users] "Final priority" and full-text transaction search

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Apr 20 14:17:50 EDT 2000

no. there is no way to do a search from within RT. This is fixed in 2.0.
The technical reason we store transaction content in textfiles dates back to the earliest days of RT ... when it used mini-sql..which had  no blob support.
RT 2 is designed against modern databases which allow such things :)
	jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91