[rt-users] Tool for canned responses (v0.2)

Marc Hedlund marc at popularpower.com
Sun Aug 6 18:40:11 EDT 2000

Hm, that's really weird.  I made the 'reply' change when I installed 0.1
of cannery, but I didn't see this problem.  I am using RT 1.0.3, though.
Anyone else?

The 0.2 script no longer requires the 'reply' change, so maybe upgrading
would take care of things for you.

Apologies if this is the cause....

-Marc <marc at popularpower.com>

	     Give your computer something to dream about.    (tm)
		 Popular Power - www.popularpower.com