[rt-users] backing up / moving rt db ?

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Mon Aug 28 08:58:50 EDT 2000

mysqldump will dump the database then mysqlimport can be used to put it into
the new one.

I've never done a dump with mysql, RT is the only software I use that requires
mysql, usually I use postgres. I imagine it's fairly clean. run the commands
for the full list of options.

-Feargal.
--
Feargal Reilly,