[rt-users] Change of address

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 06:48:25 EDT 2000

Hi guys, Jesse

We've been using RT here for about two months, mainly for me as I'm the only
guy in support I kept forgetting things.  On the whole its been working
great although I did have some trouble installing on FreeBSD last month when
we made the change from linux.

My question is this, when a user changes his/her Email address in
admin-webrt.cgi is there anyway to change all of the requests this user has
made in the past to reflect their new email address.  Maybe this could be an
option in RT2 ?!?

I guess I could use sql to this but would this be recommended or could/would
this damage anything?

Many Thanks

Simon Griffiths
Clay Cross Building Society, UK.

PS. RT is by far the most impressive tracking system I've seen, it beats
hands down some of the commercial one's i've used at varying companies, keep
up the good work Jesse (I'm hoping to get my hands on the company card soon
to show our appreciation).