[rt-users] CGI::Vars

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Tue Aug 29 10:03:49 EDT 2000

Emm... most likely your problem is a lack of *ANY* CGI.pm.
I don't believe it's a standard part of perl.

Read the README file in rt, make sure you have installed all the software
listed there. Everything listed would not by default be on your machine. So
you'll have to install Digest-MD5, Msql-Mysql-modules, CGI.pm-2.56 and so on
before you can install RT cleanly.

-Feargal.

--
Feargal Reilly,