[rt-users] upgrade to 1.0.6

Kazu Kimura kimura at ctc.ad.jp
Mon Dec 4 20:04:35 EST 2000

Yesterday, I was successful to upgrade RT from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6.
Followings are the consideration and findings.

(1) I did "make upgrade" and changed MySQL password in config.pm to
previous one to avoid malfunction of MySQL.
(2) I opened a ticket with rt-mailgate and found Japanase character is
garbled after upgrade.  Then I added the patch provided by Mr.Takaoka at www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/japansese.README.  I don't know why there
was no problem in earlier version and I am not sure if I confirm it
worked with 1.0.5 because it worked for a very short time.
(3) "%rt set due num MM/DD/YY" mail command works properly now.


More information about the rt-users mailing list