[rt-users] upgrade to 1.0.6

Tadashi G. Takaoka t2 at uniuni.co.jp
Tue Dec 5 04:53:56 EST 2000

Hello Mr. Kimura.

at www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/japansese.README.  I don't know why there
>was no problem in earlier version and I am not sure if I confirm it
>worked with 1.0.5 because it worked for a very short time.

I make japanese patch for rt-1.0.6. Our site, upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.0.
6 through 1.0.5 was successed. Japanese character was handled correctly
by mail-gate.

Please try the patch.
--
 TAKAOKA is gathering P_O_W_E_R http://www.method.kusatsu.shiga.jp/~t2/
 "Concurrent Programming in Java", Doug Lea, Addison-Wesley.