[rt-users] Mail-Interface of webrt 1.0.5 seems to be broken?

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Thu Dec 14 11:59:21 EST 2000

On 00-12-14 Jesse wrote:
> I'm pretty sure this is a shell issue and that if one puts the
> queue name in "quotes" it should work fine. (I've got some queue
> names with mixed case and spaces.)

Well, could we then please get some documentation in the FAQ about this?
If yes, this would be very helpful in finding the bug.

Ciao
     Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de