[rt-users] (_rt_system) RT Error: when using e-mail?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Fri Jul 7 17:41:28 EDT 2000

On 07/07/00, Jesse <jesse at fsck.com> wrote:

> I've seen that error reported before. I've never had time to track it down.

	I've had that sometimes too, and usually just assume that there
	was extra whitespace, or that I forgot to get rid of my .sig file
	or something.  The ticket's still resolved, so it's not a big
	deal.

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."