[rt-users] Reporting

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Thu Jun 15 06:10:11 EDT 2000

> What reporting features have people added to rt?

I do know that there are at least one alarm scripts for RT1 which sends
out mail when the due date is closing in, and/or if things has been lying
open or stalled for a too long time.

The other kind of reporting facilities that are needed are statistical
ones.  I'm not sure what exists.  A lot of things can actually be pulled
out directly from the database through SQL.

> 	The reporting features I'm looking for are for each helpdesk
> staffmember what are the number of hours, calls closed, number of
> actions, open calls calls transferred.  This must be reported for a
> setable period of time.
>
> 	Does anyone have any ideas how I might do this in rt?

You might want to look at the transactions table in the database, I guess
most of the statistics above might be pulled out through sql.

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."