[rt-users] New install

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Wed Jun 21 15:40:30 EDT 2000

Have a look in the apache error logs, should be near /var/logs/error-log
More information will appear there about the problem near the bottom.
Just reload before lessing the logs.

--
Feargal Reilly,
Systems Administrator,

"A goldfish was his muse, eternally amused"
             -Shelley. (Not the dead one though)