[rt-users] New install

Lilly Sarkis marianne.sarkis at moai.com
Wed Jun 21 14:06:37 EDT 2000

Hello all,

I looked through the archives and couldn't find an answer to this problem. I
just clean installed RT, and am getting a 500 error. I installed in in the
/usr/local/rt directory. And when I go to the browser at
http://hostnamehere/rt/webrt.cgi I get Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root at 192.168.0.207 and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. I added the Alias line in the
access.conf.

If someone would be so kind as to help me troubleshoot or offer a solution
to this problem, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lilly Sarkis,
QA/Engineering Webmastress
Moai Technologies, Inc.