[rt-users] Problem with queue access control

Phil Temples ptemples at deas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 24 11:06:38 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I created a new queue, and reviewed the permissions of each user
for this new queue.  (I have Admin access control for the queue in
question.)

In addition to the existing "help" queue alias, I added a new
alias for the "csgp" queue in /etc/mail/aliases:

    # request ticket aliases
    help:     |"/l/rt/bin/rt-mailgate help correspond"
    csgp:     |"/l/rt/bin/rt-mailgate csgp correspond"

When I send new tickets via the email interface, I get the following
error message: