[rt-users] Queue access levels

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Thu Jun 29 16:46:49 EDT 2000

	I've got two people marked as RT admins who don't want or need
	any access to one of our queues.  Unfortunately, every time we
	put them to "None," it jumps to "Admin."  This seems just a tad
	odd, don't you think?

	I'm still running 1.0.2.  Is this fixed in 1.0.3?

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."