[rt-users] Problems with mailgateway

Jesper Holm Olsen dunkel at diku.dk
Mon Mar 6 10:06:36 EST 2000

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Jesse wrote:

> Well, I'm also running RT with postfix. and it works great.
> Make sure that the user postfix is running as can actually _get_ to rt/bin.

Ok. I set the global execute bit on the /rt/bin dir and now I can
_recieve_ mail :-)

Unfortunatly I cannot _send_ mail (unless its adressed to the local
server). When I watch the syslog it seems like postfix never gets invoked,
if the email adress is something other than the local servers domain.

How have you set up the mailconfiguration in /rt/etc/config.pm?

--
Jesper Holm Olsen,  Department of Computer Science and Department of
                    Film and Media studies, University of Copenhagen