[rt-users] Problems with mailgateway

Jesse jesse at pallas.eruditorum.org
Mon Mar 6 23:48:25 EST 2000

    #set this to whatever program you want to send the mail that RT generates
    #be aware, however, that RT expects to be able to set the From: line
    #with sendmail's command line syntax
    $mailprog = "/usr/sbin/sendmail";
    $mail_options = "-oi -t ";

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91