[rt-users] RT Question

Jesse jesse at pallas.eruditorum.org
Tue Mar 7 21:50:33 EST 2000

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 12:47:03PM -0600, Chris Blackmor wrote:
> Jesse,
>
> Yeah... you got it.  Since there are two small teams in two disjoint sites
> that would both need the same "Areas" defined but different starting queues
> it would be cool if we could assign default owners to different areas.

*nod* This should be possible with simple plugin code in 2.0. for now, it's not as easy :/

> Thanks for the pump about "crushing the EVIL empire (Intel)".

Hey, they even compete with _me_. (They give away a ticketing system)

	jesse
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
A REAL sysadmin challenge is "resurrect five dead mailserver while so ripped
to the gills on mdma that you can't focus on any given line of text for more
than 10 seconds continuously."
					-Nathan Mehl