[rt-users] RT Question

Chris Blackmor chris.blackmor at amd.com
Tue Mar 7 13:47:03 EST 2000

Jesse,

Yeah... you got it.  Since there are two small teams in two disjoint sites
that would both need the same "Areas" defined but different starting queues
it would be cool if we could assign default owners to different areas.

Thanks for the pump about "crushing the EVIL empire (Intel)".  Our stocks
actually hit an all time high just a little while ago of $60.  Of course
it went back down but at least we have actually made it out of the teens! ;)

Thanks for the feed back.... BTW, my entire team loved you sig file!

C-