[rt-users] Web Interface Doesn't Work

Charlie Brady charlieb at aurema.com
Thu Mar 9 20:01:20 EST 2000

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Barnett Hsu wrote:

> So far my co-workers and I have been impressed with
> Request Tracker's web interface.  However, unless
> I missed something somewhere, I noticed that there
> doesn't seem to be any way to display the transactions
> themselves in both the cli and web interfaces.  Only
> the transaction history can be displayed?  So it appears
> I would have to save all of the e-mail or I won't
> have the contents of the requestor's e-mail and
> so forth to refer back to?

That also sounds like a permissions problem. If the RT scripts running
from the web server cannot read the transactions, that is how it will
look. Go back to the install documentation and check every step.

Charlie Brady
Aurema Pty Ltd
 PO Box 305, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012, Australia
Email:charlieb at aurema.com, Tel: +61 2 9698 2322, Fax: +61 2 9699 9174
  "I think it would be a good idea." Gandhi, on Western Civilisation.