[rt-users] missing information - corrupt DB?

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Mar 22 03:44:41 EST 2000

> I'm not too familiar with the database structure of RT, but a look at the
> transactions table appeared to show some sort of corruption...

Ouch ... what version of mysql are you using?  Maybe it's time to check
out the mysql development.  Both me and Jesse (running old versions of
mysql) have had some problems recently with mysql.

I think you should delete those extreme records.

Sometimes requests get "inaccessible" because they are merged.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at