[rt-users] missing information - corrupt DB?

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Mar 22 05:36:46 EST 2000

> mysql  Ver 9.29 Distrib 3.22.19a, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)

I guess the newest is 3.23.9 or something like that.  I guess I could take
a peek at some changelog and/or bug database to see if there is a list of
critical bugs that has been wiped out, and/or if people report bugs from
the more recent versions as well.  Anyway, I'm too lazy (ehrm ... "busy"
is a better word :) for that.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at