[rt-users] can't stop creating new tickets!

Stephen Hauskins stephen at mendel.ucsc.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:14:45 EST 2000

I am not sure if these mechanisms belong in the RT system.

Sendmail has many features to avoid virtually all spamming problems.

Sendmail can check and deny email based on:

database can be created to accept or reject mail from selected domains.
blacklist function that blocks from certain users/domains.
refuse mail if the MAIL FROM: parameter is not fully qualified
plus of course, disallowing relaying.

Stephen Hauskins