[rt-users] Requestor gets his own reply too

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed May 3 05:52:32 EDT 2000

> I find it rather annoying that a requestor who sends a request, get an
> answer from me and when answering that, gets a copy of his own reply.

It shouldn't happen, unless the requestor changes his email address.

> Could someone point me to the place, where you could place a check on
> requestor and sender, to see if the requestor should get the mail.

lib/rt/database/manipulate.pm:

sub add_correspondence {
(...)
    #if it's coming from somebody other than the user, send them a copy
    if  (&is_not_a_requestor($in_current_user,$in_serial_num)) {
      &update_each_req($in_serial_num, 'date_told', $rt::time);
      $tem=&rt::template_mail('correspondence', $queue_id, "$requestors",
                              $in_cc, $in_bcc, "$in_serial_num",
                              "$transaction_num", "$in_subject","$in_current_user",'');

...check if the is_not_a_requestor sub works.

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX