[rt-users] html is request subjects breaking webrt.cgi, and a queestion

Darren Nickerson darren at catchword.com
Tue May 16 17:45:40 EDT 2000

Nothing. Hmmmm. Okay, I'll let the "broken pages dues to html in subject"
slide. But the second issue I'd like to try once more on.

The web interface seems to only allow me to view the entire queue. The
resulting table is so big it hammers netscape. Essentially, the web interface
becomes useless.

Is it not possible to view only (for instance) the last 100 requests? Has
nobody implemented anything like this? I must be way behind the hardware curve
if you can use this on a large queue in anything approaching realtime.

-Darren