[rt-users] html is request subjects breaking webrt.cgi, and a queestion

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue May 16 17:52:01 EDT 2000

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 10:45:40PM +0100, Darren Nickerson wrote:

> Nothing. Hmmmm. Okay, I'll let the "broken pages dues to html in subject"
> slide. But the second issue I'd like to try once more on.
>
> The web interface seems to only allow me to view the entire queue. The
> resulting table is so big it hammers netscape. Essentially, the web interface
> becomes useless.

You _can_ apply ohter filters.

> Is it not possible to view only (for instance) the last 100 requests? Has
> nobody implemented anything like this? I must be way behind the hardware curve
> if you can use this on a large queue in anything approaching realtime.

Generally, at sites I've been at, if you have more than 100 open tickets in
a single queue and can't filter on owner, it's time to split the queue for
administrative reasons greater than "RT can't deal"

A page-by-page viewer has been hacked together by various people at various times, though I've never used one. 2.0 will have something like this.

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91