[rt-users] Default templates not working?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Tue May 16 19:12:26 EDT 2000

	I figured this was a permissions problem, so I ran 'gmake
	fixperms' and then even 'gmake upgrade' but am still having
	the same issue (on FreeBSD 3.4.)

	Basically, instead of the default template, I get:

The specified template is missing or inaccessable.
 (/local/maps/rt/etc/templates/queues/ticket-system/autoreply)
 However, the custom content which was supposed to fill the template was:

	...and nothing else.

	I'm sure I'm just missing something dumb....

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."