[rt-users] Spell checker

Rich West rwest at wesmo.com
Thu May 18 10:29:56 EDT 2000

It would probably be better overall to take the same route that the web-based
email application TWIG took.  Basically, there's a 'spell check' button in the
mail creation window which executes aspell and returns the 'spelling corrected'
version of your email..

-Rich

Rich West               mailto:rwest at wesmo.com
Wesmo Computer Services  http://www.wesmo.com

Get your name out there!
Register your domain for _ONLY_ $14.95/yr!
Visit http://www.wesmo.com for details!