[rt-users] Help - Rt not working anymore..

Kent Longballa Kent.Longballa at Onvoy.com
Thu May 18 16:38:05 EDT 2000

Ran the make upgrade-noclobber and got no error messages but still have the
same problem...
Trying to run rt or webrt.cgi as user rt gives the following..
webrt.cgi: Failed to launch RT program.
webrt.cgi: Permission denied

Running the same program as root works fine.

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91