[rt-users] Implementing External Authentication

John P. Russell J.P.Russell at acriter.com
Wed Nov 8 04:10:48 EST 2000

Hi Jesse and all,

I would like to try changing my rt configuration to use external
authentication.  Browsing through the archives I came across the below
included response from you (Jesse), but unfortanately there are no
instructions at ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib as you suggested.  In the
yahoo* file it is only mentioned that they started using mod_mysql, but no
further info.  Could you point me to whatever file it was where the
instructions were included, or does someone else have info on how to implement
the external authentication.

Thanks,

John

------