[rt-users] Linux, Apache, mySQL and RT

Scott Fraser sfraser at questertangent.com
Thu Oct 12 13:49:51 EDT 2000

Morning Folks,

Well here's to hoping someone can help me out.

Linux - Stormix 2.02 (based on Debian Potato)
Apache - 1.3.9
mySQL - 3.22.30
perl - 5.005

RT installed without a hitch. I have the installation running under a
virtual domain (internal.questertangent.com). Made the mods to my
httpd.conf file. Then tried to access it at:

http://internal.questertangent.com/rt/webrt.cgi

That returns an Internal Server Error
so I played with it for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon (didn't
get it running), and this morning did a reinstall, this time using the
mod_auth_mysql module setup.
Now when I try to access it at nph-ebrt.cgi, my error log for the
virtual host is returning:
/.htaccess Invalid command 'Auth_MYSQLdatabase', prehaps mis-spelled or
module not defined in server configureation.

In my httpd.conf , mod_auth_mysql is defined and the actual .so file
matches up with what is in the httpd.conf file.

Anyone have any ideas here?

Thanks in advance all.

Scott Fraser              Email: sfraser at questertangent.com
            Senior Systems/Network Administrator

Quester Tangent Corp.
99-9865 West Saanich Road.      Voice: 250.656.6677 ext 236
Sidney, BC, Canada		Fax:    250.655.4696
V8L 5Y8				http://www.questercorp.com/
Blue-blooded men they fell from grace
Piranhas eating their own
They Sacrificed at the alter of lies
So fate took its course in the ballad of William Kidd