[rt-users] Questions on RT

Kazu Kimura kimura at ctc.ad.jp
Fri Oct 13 01:51:30 EDT 2000

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:23:39 -0400
Jesse <jesse at fsck.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 03:44:04PM +0900, Kazu Kimura wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am a beginner of RT system.
> >
> > I have some questions on the use of this;
> >

> > (2)In the past experience with ARS of Remedy, I suppose it is convenient if RT has customer profile. Is it available now or is it supposed to be add in new version?
> >
> RT2 keeps track of much more information about a requestor.

In RT, is requestor a customer?

Suppose there are service provider and its customers. and SP has
customer assistance center and analysts. Sometimes, customer calls to
analyst to request for trouble shooting and analyst will open a queue in
RT.  In this case, requestor is analyst and not customer.  Can RT handle
this case now or in the future?

Kazu Kimura <kimura at ctc.ad.jp>
IP Network tech. dep. CTC
Phone +81-52-740-8101