[rt-users] Can't always send mail from web interface

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Thu Oct 19 17:16:38 EDT 2000

On 10/19/00, Stephany Burge <stephany at xigo.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else had this problem?

	Yep, just started happening for me.  Looking deeper into it, my
	guess is that sendmail ignored the -OErrorMode=m and gave an
	error direcctly instead, which RT didn't now how to handle.

	I haven't yet tracked down why sendmail would do that.

	(Oh hey, tell random people at Xigo I said hi until you find
	one who knows me...there's a whole bunch.)

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."