[rt-users] Can't always send mail from web interface

Stephany Burge stephany at xigo.com
Thu Oct 19 18:25:43 EDT 2000

I think my problem was due to a poor configuration of sendmail (actually a lack
of ever configuring it on that box....).  I was unable to send email via the web
interface when I cc'd or bcc'd email to unqualified userids (ie. cc: stephany
rather than cc:stephany at xigo.com).

By setting these two sendmail options, I fixed that problem:
      # who I masquerade as (null for no masquerading) (see also $=M)
           DMxigo.com
           # who gets all local email traffic ($R has precedence for unqualified
names)
   DHmail.xigo.com

-Stephany