[rt-users] Re: RT 2.x

Paul Lussier pll at mclinux.com
Tue Oct 24 11:45:36 EDT 2000

In a message dated: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:40:36 EDT
Richard West said:

>I dunno.. I'm probably rocking the boat here, but, to be honest, the RT2.x GUI
>scares the crap out of me.  RT's a great application, but, on first glance,
>RT2.x adds another whole layer of complexity to the GUI that looks to make the
>Admin's life more difficult rather than make it easier...  It's just looking
>more and more like something from Remedy (can we say "ewwww!"?)..
>
>We'll probably be holding on to RT 1.x for a while...

Yikes!!!!  And I thought it was going to be just a few "feature" requests :)
This thing looks huge!  I'll reserve judgement until I see it.  It would be
nice if the interface were a little configurable to meet the needs of
different people.

Jesse did a great job with RT1.X, so I have no reason to expect less from him
on 2.0 :)
--
Seeya,
Paul