[rt-users] Re: RT 2.x

Richard West Richard.West at divatv.com
Tue Oct 24 11:52:24 EDT 2000

> Yikes!!!!  And I thought it was going to be just a few "feature" requests :)
> This thing looks huge!  I'll reserve judgement until I see it.  It would be
> nice if the interface were a little configurable to meet the needs of
> different people.

*nod*  I can see where the desire is to make it do everything for everyone..  The
ability to turn on and off 'features', including those within the GUI, would be a
nice 'feature'. :)

> Jesse did a great job with RT1.X, so I have no reason to expect less from him
> on 2.0 :)

This is true. :)

My concern is that the design of "everything for everyone" makes it overly
complex, or just plain too much, for those looking for an easy-to-use and
customizable helpdesk system..

-Rich

Richard West                            mailto:richard.west at divatv.com
Sr. Systems Administrator