[rt-users] Merged tickets

Jan Okrouhly okrouhly at civ.zcu.cz
Thu Sep 21 04:06:13 EDT 2000

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Phil Homewood wrote:

> Jesse wrote:
> > Ack. I thought I fixed this one a while ago. I'm kind of hosed right now.
> > If anyone else has some time to poke at the webui code, I'd greatly appreciate
> > it.
>
> If I get time, I will.
>
> > > Same here with rt 1.0.4, with both email and web interfaces.
> > > The 'each_req' and 'transactions' tables both seem to know
> > > about the effective SN, but neither interface wants to show
> > > it...
>
> Of course, stupid me meant the "cli" and web interfaces, NOT email.
> (AFAIK, you can't get a job history via email intreface - or am I
> missing something?)

You're right, but the error in email is similar kind - f.e. if you send
reply to a request which has been merged then RT send to manipulators
empty content of your reply.

> --
> Phil Homewood                 pdh at asiaonline.net
> Senior Technician             +61 7 3620 1930
> Asia Online (Brisbane)        http://www.asiaonline.net/

Jan Okrouhly
Laboratory for Computer Science             |    phone: (420 19) 7491588
University of West Bohemia                  | location: Univerzitni 22
Americka 42, 306 14 Pilsen, Czech Republic  |     room: UI404