[rt-users] FreeBSD

Ashby Gochenour rt at noc.ntelos.net
Mon Apr 9 11:52:50 EDT 2001

Hey Daniel,
Ya. Not sounding dumb at all. I do dumb stuff all the time (so never put
the obvious past me :)

I think it is something with my web server config.

The RT files installed in: /usr/local/rt/bin/cgi

In my httpd.conf, it points /cgi-bin/ to "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin" :

 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin/"

    #
    # "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin" should be changed to whatever your
    # CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.
    #

    <Directory "/usr/local/www/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

I guess I don't know if I need to move the *cgi's to the proper directory,
sym link the real cgi-bin, or  somehow tell httpd.conf that
/usr/local/rt/bin/cgi also contains cgi that need to be linked from my
cgi-bin directory.

Any advice appriciated,

Thank you!

Ashby