[rt-users] setting up as web front end for end users

Andreas Leitner nozone at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
Wed Apr 25 08:30:14 EDT 2001

Hi,

I just installed RT 1.3.70. Everything is configured except for the
mail stuff. I would like to set it up for end users (the clients) to
issue tickets via the web interface.

A client has a problem and got a support URL from us. He enters the
url in his favorite browser (enters a username/passwrd maybe) and gets
to an easy to use bullet proof web site where he can describe his
problem and hit "submit".

But the problem I currently have is that for any new user I create
there are no queues available to post to (the drop down box is empty).
Root can select the queue "general" though. I granted Everyone the
right to create tickets for general, but it still seems not to work.

does anybody know what i am doing wrong?

tia,
Andreas