[rt-users] Mod_ssl and RT2? Possibly off-topic...

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Aug 1 13:52:22 EDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 03:20:05PM +1000, Teo de Hesselle wrote:

> RT does get VERY slow, and seems to bring down apache to a crawl when
> viewing queues with lots of (more than 100) tickets. Anyone else had
> THAT problem ?

Limiting the number of results per page should deal with that for you.
There are some performance tweaks to DBIx::SearchBuilder that could be made,
so RT could easily cache data from ancillary columns, like watchers and areas
that would speed all this up a lot. If anyone is interested sponsoring that work, they should ping me off-list.

        -j