[rt-users] Mod_ssl and RT2? Possibly off-topic...

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 21:28:23 EDT 2001

Jesse wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 03:20:05PM +1000, Teo de Hesselle wrote:
> >
> > RT does get VERY slow, and seems to bring down apache to a crawl when
> > viewing queues with lots of (more than 100) tickets. Anyone else had
> > THAT problem ?
>
> Limiting the number of results per page should deal with that for you.

Errr Okay. But the default is 'unlimited', which will try to display 500
tickets, but will instead bring the whole apache server down to a crawl. I
suppose I should wander the twisty maze of code that is RT until I find
where it sets this...

--
Téo de Hesselle,                             | Kites rise higest against
Unix Systems Administrator                   | the wind -- not with it.

University of Technology, Sydney             |      -- Winston Churchill