[rt-users] [bug #777] (grass) Your WebRT is open to the Intenet and...

Bernhard Reiter via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Aug 1 05:32:17 EDT 2001

Hi Jonathan,
thanks for letting us know that we are prominent in the google database.
We deliberatly have the GRASS queue open to the public
as GRASS is Free Software and developed in an open way.
It looks like there are not many RT installations for free software
development or other tasks where the public can see the tickets.

I have send a carbon-copy of this mail to the rt-users list as
it demonstrated two things: They should still have some more information
about the old, but proven rt versions (e.e. 1.0.7) on their webpages
and a link page to prominent rt installations like the grass queue.

Regards,
	Bernhard