[rt-users] RT2 Web interface issue Again

Miroslav Laus laus at suse.cz
Thu Aug 2 01:37:45 EDT 2001

On Wed 01.Aug, Jesse wrote:
> The display of <& blah &> means that you haven't properly configured
> apache to use RT's mod_perl handler.  I suspect that the segfaults are
> related to mod_perl being compiled as a dso.

This is my virtualhost configuration

<VirtualHost rt2.xxxx.cz>
        DocumentRoot    /opt/rt2/WebRT/html
        ServerName      rt2.xxxx.cz
        ServerAlias     rt2

        PerlModule                      Apache::DBI
        PerlRequire                     /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl

        SetHandler                      perl-script
        PerlHandler                     RT::Mason
</VirtualHost>

and I'm sure I've compiled mod_perl INTO apache, not as DSO.
Any ideas now ?

Mirek