[rt-users] What is 'Bookmark this search' supposed to do?

Sanity sanity at fretzel.net
Thu Aug 2 15:41:49 EDT 2001

It does not appear to work at all.
Example,
 I do a search for all open and new tickets in my queue. Works great,
shows tickets etc..
 Now I click 'Bookmark this search' and it refreshes the window but no
longer shows any tickets in the window. The search Criteria stay the same
(IE new,open and in my queue) however no tickets are shown.

 Now I thought here maybe I should bookmark the actual link and RT2 would
let me come back to it later via my bookmark, so I bookmark it (Using IE
5) and then click on my bookmark.

 The bookmark takes me to the search page with my previously defined
search criteria but again has an empty ticket window.

Now its quite possible that I am not using the bookmark feature as it was
intended which is why I am asking for some clarification on what it should
be doing.

 Thanks.

System:
 Solaris 8 on SPARC platform hardware
 Apache 1.3.19 with mod_perl/mod_ssl/PHP4
 RT 2.0.3 with a 'Delete my signature' patch.
 Perl 5.6.0