[rt-users] Urgent problem

Taylor, Bryant btaylor at virata.com
Tue Aug 7 12:54:34 EDT 2001

Hmm, funny thing about that... I just setup the global script to handle all
my responses either auto, or corrosponeds and resolve and they all work
find.  I did notice however that if you have any global scripts for email
that you will run into all kinds of problems...  this one being the one I
encounterd yesterday...