[rt-users] Statistics - Done!

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Mon Aug 13 01:37:05 EDT 2001

I've knocked a statistics page together:

	http://peabody.itd.uts.edu.au/rt2stats/

Comments would be appreciated. Notice that the data you can see at the
above URL is test data, and is not representative of our RT installation.

If anyone is interested, I'll put the source up. It's a standalone perl
script, which interfaces directly with DBI databases.  it should be
extremely portable, as there isn't any fancy tricks in it.

Also, how do I put a regular.cgi into the rt virtualhost ?

--
Téo de Hesselle,                   | Kites rise highest against
Unix Systems Administrator         | the wind -- not with it.

University of Technology, Sydney   |       -- Winston Churchill