[rt-users] Statistics - Done!

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Mon Aug 13 05:36:02 EDT 2001

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:37:05 +1000
Teo de Hesselle <teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au> wrote:

> I've knocked a statistics page together:
>
> 	http://peabody.itd.uts.edu.au/rt2stats/
>
> Comments would be appreciated. Notice that the data you can see at the
> above URL is test data, and is not representative of our RT installation.
Just the sort of thing that people are looking for methinks.
Put up the source though, I'm kinda in the mood for playing with gd.
The way to middle-management's heart is through his pie-charts.

> If anyone is interested, I'll put the source up. It's a standalone perl
> script, which interfaces directly with DBI databases.  it should be
> extremely portable, as there isn't any fancy tricks in it.
Does it physically generate a file for each day?
If so, at least name the month directories by monthname - all
those numbers will only confuse the suits.

> Also, how do I put a regular.cgi into the rt virtualhost ?
The same way you put it into your main server - VirtualHost Directive take most of the normal directives.