[rt-users] Incoming email to RT

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Aug 14 00:01:16 EDT 2001

And on top of that, RT actually keeps track of message IDs in the database.
It wouldn't be that hard to pull off.  Though you would run into issues with
users who reply and cut out all the content and the ticket id in an attempt to
create a new ticket (It happens more often than you'd think).  I'd look
at a patch if you put it together.

        -j